Talent Sourcer – Gaming & Esports
ggLocators is a laser-focused contract staffing and executive search firm highly specialized in sourcing and placing top-tier talent in the gaming industry identifying skills that develop console, mobile, and desktop games from start to finish including art, design, production, programming and QA.
We are a truly groundbreaking company and want a top-notch professional to join us in the mission to continue our growth. As the creators and leaders of a new recruiting marketplace, we work with a “do whatever it takes” mentality, to get the job done!
We are true believers in Esports, encourage exploring games, and using gamification in the work environment to be successful. ggLocators is accountable, driven, and motivated to trailblaze the industry as the experts in staffing and recruiting talent for the gaming industry.
Who they need:
- A devoted sourcer who is naturally competitive, fast paced, entrepreneurial and someone who is excited to create the future of the company
- Someone who enjoys the challenge of finding purple squirrels and sharing the internal team any talent insights on what it will take to find the right candidates
- Experience in a broad spectrum of skill sets; Art, Design, Production, Programming, IT, Product Marketing, HR, Finance, Customer Service, Engineering
What you'll do:
- Help identify, source and screen top tier talent across the United States with a high concentration on Art/Design within gaming
- Utilize recruiting tools such as Behance, Artstation, Youtube, Vimeo, LinkedIn, Google, Facebook, Twitter and other social media platforms to identify talent for position requirements
- Help manage candidate flow through the in-house tracking systems
- Meet aggressive activity goals in various areas
- Participate in daily meetings to discuss top priority jobs and current candidate pipelines
- 2+ years of sourcing experience for a agency or firm focused on design/art/graphics
- Highly organized individual with consistent follow up in order to maintain an active pipeline of candidates
- Familiarity sourcing candidates on art-specific sites like ArtStation, Behance, or Dribbble, as well as traditional sourcing on sites such as LinkedIn.
- Ability to work across a variety of disciplines: art, design, programming, product, marketing, and more!